(R)Evolution of the American Dream 2: Action List
Posted on October 25, 2011 by One Community
Leave a Comment
(R)EVOLUTION OF THE AMERICAN DREAM PART 2: ACTION LIST
If people can organize into groups of thousands willing to march for freedom, liberty, and the right to a fulfilling and secure life, people can also organize and actually create it. This doesn’t mean we stop paying our taxes, voting, demonstrating, and voicing our concern; what it does mean is that rather than putting our energy into frustration, we put our energy into celebrating the fact that we as a people are finally ready to come together and create something different as the next great shift in the ever-evolving human story!
WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY TO MAKE A BETTER TOMORROW
- Start researching and learning about sustainable living and creating energy, food, and housing independence. If you want a great place to start, we post tons of resources on our fanpage.
- Take a look at food and sustainable living co-ops, resource based economies, timebanks, and alternative currency models and join one or create your own.
- Find out what’s already available in your community/county and organize community meetings to discuss and discover ways in which your community can work together toward sustainably.
- Research pre-existing communities that support the kind of life that you want for you and your family and see how you can join or duplicate their models.
- Join with others online in a virtual community so that you might share information and resources.
- Start visualizing a world where everyone eats and lives abundantly in the way nature intended.
- Speak out and share your vision with your family, friends and anyone ready to listen.
- Share this list and comment below to keep it evolving.
Click Here for “(R)Evolution of the American Dream Part 1”
Founding Member of One Community
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~ Margaret Mead ~
Solution Based Thinking
Connect with One Community